Tuesday 17 April 2012

Unlimited power in your fantasies

Omnipotence:  is unlimited power
Daydreaming: is a short-term detachment from one's immediate surroundings, during which a person's contact with reality is blurred and partially substituted by a visionary fantasy especially one of happy, pleasant thoughts, hopes or ambitions, imagined as coming to pass, and experienced while awake.

The explanations provided by wiki when I Google the word and that is exactly the description of me! Getting head over heels into a daydream where i have unlimited power over how to shape my life, and therefor I always get my happy ending ;)

once the daydreams are over (sometimes even when i daydream) I need to see how well i can shape my happy ending in the real world, where a fairy godmother wont come to my rescue if there's no money, no sun or no vacation ;)

This is when my creative streak kicks in and i start shaping my dreams with the means i have and that is also how a lot of my hobbies got started. Little mule headed me decided, that i wanted something, couldn't afford it and off course! decided it couldn't be THAT hard to try making it myself. i usually get my project done, but I will gladly admit, that some project NEVER get repeated ;)

as the blog comes along i will share my idea and crfts with you :) both those getting perfect and those i just wished i had never been that mule headed about ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment